We want you to move to Mühltal!
Would you like to live in the countryside yet close to town?
Would you like to shorten your daily commute?
Are you looking for the most modern conveniences and services?
Then Mühltal is the community for you!
Located in the booming Rhine-Main region, the community of Mühltal provides the ideal balance of natural surroundings, recreation and leisure facilities, excellent infrastructure and rapid access to all the advantages of the city-life in Darmstadt: museums, theater, cinema, etc. The Odenwald Railway can get you from Mühltal Station to Frankfurt in just over thirty minutes, thereby expanding your career possibilities.
Mühltal offers a wide range of recreational activities including golf, swimming, horse riding sports, tennis, as well as countless biking and hiking trails.
There are over one-hundred social and hobby clubs, many of which are focused on youth activities and child development.
There are three elementary schools, four kindergartens and a nursery school for the littlest ones.
Since 2008, every child born in Mühltal receives a baby welcoming discount card, accepted in all ühltal shops offering baby care products.
The community provides year-round activity programs for children and adolescents, as well as adult education and leisure facilities for seniors.
Seniors can also take advantage of our new wellness services with home appointments, all free of charge.
Mühltal in bloom - Who does not enjoy the sight of floating butterflies, buzzing bumble bees or birds singing in a beautifully landscaped home garden? As a little assistance, the community has prepared a leaflet offering garden design advice. Additional leaflets with further hints are available at the City Hall.
Getting around in Mühltal is convenient and affordable whether by taxi or by the volunteer-run community shuttle service.
Your contacts for the areas:
- Citizens' Advice Bureau (Bürgerbüro) Mrs. Elke Baer/Mrs. Kerstin Kaffenberger, Phone: 06151 - 14 17 146/ - 14 17 145
- economic Development (Wirtschaftsförderung) Mr. Erik Hornung Phone: 06151 - 14 17 147
- trade office (Gewerbeamt) Mrs. Uta Schmüdderich/Mrs. Verena Lind Phone: 06151 - 14 17 133 / - 14 17 168
- clerk's office and road traffic authorities (Ordnungsamt und Straßenverkehrsbehörde) Mrs. Hilke Waetcke and Mr. Gerhard Alexander Phone 06151-14 17 120 / -14 17 119
- building (Bauen) Mr. Jochen Göbel Phone 06151 - 14 17 130
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8.30 - 12.00 a.m.
Wednesday 2.00 - 6.00 p.m